Monday, January 9, 2012

Project Run and Play

Ok so I've been on Holidays and I meant to post about this before I left but didn't quite get to it.


I have decided to take part in "Project Run and Play" "Sew Along"


I finished my first entry before we left here it is




It was a pattern remix of  The June Bug Dress


I thought it would make a nice Summer Top
(no sleeves 'cause I'm lazy and t-shirts are cheap lol)


It is a bit big for my first little model but it was a bit short for Bianca




This week is boys week and I currently at a loss for what to do. I'm sure I'll think of something lol


Will probably post some pics of the holiday at some stage (hehehehe)

1 comment:

  1. I still think this is a bit short for Bianca!!!!!Looking forward to photos!!!!BOYS????Shorts of course!!!!!Love Mum.

    ReplyDelete