Friday, January 27, 2012

Please go back to school!

Monday, I just have to hang in there until Monday.


with the kids home and the weather not exactly your typical Australian summer, I haven't got to do much sewing.
I have however finally found Pinterest.
Yes I know slightly behind the 8ball but I love it.
Found a link to this tutorial
and felt so inspired I made my own



Please forgive my terrible photography, we were loosing the light so did my best.
It looked so cute on my adorable little model that I just had to give it to her. Then her darling mother (Kate) handed me $5 which believe it or not covered my costs. A dress like that for $5 very happy :)


Now if only Monday would hurry up I might be able to sew so more.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a skirt and top to me!!!Lovely though.Love mum.

    ReplyDelete