Thursday, May 28, 2020

Holiday Dress

Back in March I had the opportunity to make up the Holiday Dress designed by Ann Grose for Vintage Made Magazine. I have been patiently waiting ever since to show you these gorgeous pictures of Mackenzie πŸ’“The magazine is now available so here we go!!!


The sleeve detail on Dita is absolutely stunning. This one is the 3/4 sleeve but there is also a long sleeve option.


It also comes in a few different lengths, this is the shortest


I have added a thin belt in some of the photos but I know others have added an Obi belt.

I worked really hard on my invisible zip, I am very happy with the result. 


I love the neck line too, and here is a close up of the sleeve detail.


Here is the picture that made it into the magazine. It shows off all the great features of the pattern.
The neckline, sleeve detail and the cute flippy skirt.


Mackenzie was such a good sport with the photo shoot, looking very 1940's pin up πŸ˜€


Like really 1940's lol




My fabric choice was cotton sateen from Spotlight. I also opted for a brooch closure on the neck but the pattern includes a button closure.

If you would like to try the pattern out you can order a copy of the magazine by clicking the link below

VINTAGE MADE LINK

Stephanie XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment