Saturday, November 16, 2019

Zoe Zip Pouches and my favourite photo spot

Remember that fabulous Stella coat I made my daughter? well I had a few scraps left over so when I saw the new Zoe Zip Pouches from Rebecca Page I knew I now had some fabulous matching accessories


Here is the full selection of sizes
XL, L, M, S, XS
With so many to choose from you will always be able to pick the perfect size


The Medium is a great clutch size


The Xtra Small is good for keys or coins 


 The small is perfect if you just want to carry your phone 
The Large is more handbag size and the Xtra Large makes a great laptop case.


Now while I love my new Zoe Zip Pouches, I also love my new photo spot.


It is quite common for me to go down to the jetty on the local lake but I had been completely skipping the abandoned boat house.


It has this fantastic blue/aqua door


It has been abandoned because it keeps flooding. The flooding is bad for business but awesome for creating a rustic, bold back drop.


What makes it even better is if you set up at a slightly different angle (a 90 degree turn) you get the lake background.

All of this and a 10m walk to the jetty. How lucky am I!!!!

This weekend Rebecca Page are hosting a sew along for the Zoe Zip Pouches, so go grab the pattern while it's on sale!!!


STEPHANIE XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment