Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Life moves fast and other musings

I'm not sure you are supposed to leave years between blog posts but here we are....
Last time I posted I said I would show you what else I made from My Little Plumcake's Frolic Collection. True to my word (if only a little later than expected) I went back through my photos and found some gorgeous pictures!!!


This beautiful Red set includes, Frolic Shorts, Crop Top, Chiffon Circle Skirt


I love adding little details, like this decorative gold heart button


With matching ones on the back of the top (also only decorative as I used snaps for the closures)


And a flower brooch on the front, staying with the heart theme


And a great big brooch on the chiffon skirt because, well, why not?
Of Course you need the cutest of models for such a gorgeous set
Here is Little Miss A






I also made the shorts and crop top in a pink colour way, Tell you all about it in my next post ;)

Stephanie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment