Monday, December 23, 2019

Bubbles with Chloe

Meet Miss M she is all ready for one very hot summer here in Australia.
Her out fit is from Rebecca Page
and


The Chloe Cami is very flowy, for this one I used two different linen blends
the linen gives it a bit of structure, I think my next one will be rayon so it's even more flowy


 The back comes with a few options, I particularly liked the double strap with the cross over. I used the fabric from the underneath layer for the crossover and the standard straps were the same as the top fabric 


The Berry Bubbles shorts have some really cool features like the button up front, I used kam snaps. It has a very flattering flat front and an elasticised waist. I am not generally a fan of elasticised waists for adult clothing but I have been really happy with the shape that Rebecca Page have achieved with elasticised waists. I did hack the pattern a little by altering the pockets, the original pattern had jean style pockets but I prefer the ease of inseam pockets


Miss M and I tucked up the top into the back to show her cute little shorts even more and it made me think this shape would make such a cute crop top, maybe a hack for me in the future.

Anyway better get back to my |Christmas sewing, still sooo much to sew and almost no time!!!!

StephanieXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment