Friday, December 6, 2019

A bit of ......

Sass? Class? either way the new Phoebe Dress from Rebecca Page is stunning!!!!!
I have gorgeous Miss Holly modelling for me again but she has grown up a little bit since her Pretty Pink photo shoot









The Phoebe Party Dress is FREE and comes with a couple of options.
If you want even more options you can buy the add-on pack, the options with that purchase is almost endless!!!!!

I chose the modesty panel option from the free version


I used stretch mesh for the centre modesty panel and the rest of the dress is a quilting cotton, I used Poplin for the lining


I went with an exposed zipper rather than an invisible zipper
For two reasons
1. I hate invisible zipper, I am not good at putting them in
2. It gave the back a bit of flashiness

I ended up drafting the skirt myself, it is a simple circle skirt, with horsehair braid.


I wish I had taken a photo of the inside because it is where this dress really shines. The bodice is made using the burrito roll method so that there are no exposed seams. It is such a professional finish, I was really impressed!!!!



This was one of my favourite photos of the Phoebe Party Dress because it looks just as cute with a pair of sneakers as it does with high heels 💓

 Lots of links for you today 

1. FREE PHOEBE PARTY DRESS LADIES

2. FREE PHEOBE PARTY DRESS KIDS

3. PHOEBE PARTY DRESS ADD ON LADIES

4. PHOEBE PARTY DRESS ADD ON KIDS

5. PHOEBE PARTY DRESS ADD ON BUNDLE

6. FREE BUST ADJUSTMENT TUTORIAL(Phoebe is designed for a C-Cup)

Stephanie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment