Saturday, February 15, 2014

A Ruby June Summer


As SUMMER draws to an end here in Australia all my lovely northern hemisphere friends will be starting to gear up for theirs, so here is a post all about my RUBY JUNE SUMMER
This year I decided to put myself out there and do some markets under the name Ruby June.

Shared my stall with Bec from Chasing Cottons

It was fun and scary and somewhat successful :)
To be able to have a market stall you have to have stock which is why I have been a little absent from the blog in the last few months.
Here are the fruits of my labours

Here is my version of a pillowcase dress
 they are 2 layers
 with elastic lace cross-over sleeves
 with 2 fabric flowers
and matching ruffles at the bottom

but you can't just sell dresses right?
 Better add some simple skirts
 with matching tops
 should probably make several varieties of those
 oh and some ruffle shorts
because SUMMER is definitely made for handstands
 Then of course you need accessories
 like clips
and giant headbands

In the end I have to say in was a great summer and now that its coming to an end and the kids have all gone back to school, I thought I would audition for Project Run and Play season 9 (because really what else do I have to do now all 5 of my children are at school - YAY)

Stephanie xoxo
p.s. a big thank you to my gorgeous little models and their mums, it was such a great shoot down at the beach :)

3 comments:

  1. So great to see you back!!! I hope you had a lovely summer! Good luck with PR&P season 9!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I popped over and saw your entry for season 9! Wishing you the very best of luck Stephanie! I can see that you sew with heart!!! Your designs are so cheery and whimsical...I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete