It seems like fun :)
I thought I would have a turn, heheehe
Lets do confessions
1. I have never bought a quilt pattern (I have bought magazines)
2. I mostly buy my fabric at Spotlight, why? because its cheaper (I even get upset with how much they charge sometimes) I especially like the spend $100 pay $60 vouchers they send me.
3. I taught myself to sew and not very well and now I'm going to teach others probably totally wrong, but at least they will be using their sewing machines rather than letting them catch dust.
4. Ok here is my big one and it is fairly common, I'm over weight I admit it. My son took a picture of me over the weekend and I told him off (not meanly) for the angle at which he took it because it made me look fat.
I made the outfit!!!
My girlfriend pointed out to me that it wasn't Anthony's fault - the angle because of his height or the fat because of the extra 20kg I'm carrying lol.
hmmmm last but definitely not least
5. I like things that aren't perfect. My husband bought me the most beautiful Eternity Ring.
Bianca's thumb as I'm too fat to wear it
The diamond in the middle is quite large, to be able to afford such a large diamond it has some flaws - you can see them without magnification. I love it!!!! Because of those flaws not in spite of them. Life isn't perfect and I love life so why should anything else be.
Ok that's enough!!!!!